This site uses cookies to provide a better experience. Continuing navigation accept the use of cookies by us OK

Visa EU Relatives


Visa EU Relatives

The information outlined above may be subject to change without prior notice.

Documents for husband/wife, children or relatives of Italian or EEA National:

1) application form;

2) valid passport with at least 2 blank adjacent pages. Passport must be valid for at least 3 months beyond the returning date of the trip;

3) UK Residence Permit;

4) 1 colour, recent passport size photo;

5) valid passport of the EEA national, plus one photocopy;

6) marriage certificate(for husband/wife) OR full birth certificate for children or relatives, plus one photocopy. If they are issued outside the UK, they must be duly translated into English and certified either by Consulate or the Embassy of the issuing country in UK;

7) husband/wife of Italian nationals will need to be registered at the AIRE office of the Consulate General of Italy in London by the Italian national; marriage certificate must also be registered at the Consulate General of Italy in London;

8) fully booked return flight ticket proving that traveling together with the EEA citizen.

The Visa is free of charge ONLY if the applicant comply with ALL the above requirements.