This site uses cookies to provide a better experience. Continuing navigation accept the use of cookies by us OK

Registration AIRE of minors


Registration AIRE of minors

The registration of a minor born in UK, whose parents live abroad, will be sent together with the birth registration in ITALY (see Registry Office for more info).

The registration of a minor born in Italy, whose parents live abroad, has to be completed by the Italian Town Hall where the birth has been registered.

Please contact the Aire Department for any other information about the registration of minor living abroad with one of the parents.

Click on the banner

contact us