This site uses cookies to provide a better experience. Continuing navigation accept the use of cookies by us OK

How to report a lost or stolen passport


How to report a lost or stolen passport

To report a lost or stolen passport, please complete a Stolen/Lost Document Form (pdf/doc). You can get a paper form from our Consular Offices or you can download one from the Forms section of our website.

Once you have completed the form, please post it to the following address together with a copy your lost/stolen passport:
Passport Office
Stolen/Lost Document Report
Italian Consulate General
Harp House, 83-86 Farringdon Street
London EC4A 4BL

If you wish to apply for a new passport, the Stolen/Lost Document Form should be submitted with your passport application instead.

PLEASE NOTE: we won’t be able to accept your Stolen/Lost Document Form if you fail to:

• provide a copy of your lost/stolen passport
• indicate which Questura or Consulate/Embassy issued the passport.

To apply for an Emergency Travel Document (E.T.D), click here