EXPLORATORY NOTICE FOR THE ACQUISITION OF DISPLAY OF INTEREST IN PARTICIPATING TO THE NEGOTIATION PROCESS EX ART. 36 COMMA 2, D.LGS 50/2016 BELOW EU THRESHOLD, FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF A CONTRACTOR FOR BUILDING MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR THE WHOLE YEAR 2020, (01.01-31.12 2020), THAT SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
A) – FACILITY MANAGEMENT
a.1) maintenance and updating mechanical equipment, plumbing, electrical, elevators and structural aspects of the building.
a.2) provide reports on the conditions of the building and projections of future repairs as needed for the entire property;
B) – THE SCHEDULED AND ORDINARY MAINTENANCE OF THE FOLLOWING SYSTEMS
b.1) ELEVATORS: “full service” 08-18 hours maintenance year round for two elevators, excluding all major repairs, modifications or upgrades.
b.2) MECHANICAL/AIR CONDITIONING/HEATING/FRESH AIR SUPPLY EQUIPMENT/SYSTEMS: full maintenance and inspection of the mechanical system, including manual and inspection labour along with the limited necessary materials to keep the mechanical equipment/systems in proper running condition, excluding all major repairs, modifications or upgrades.
b.3) ELECTRICAL AND FIRE SYSTEMS: full maintenance both preventive and emergency calls for the electrical and the fire systems. The purchase of all necessary materials (lamps, switches, etc.) will be at Contractor’s expense. This service includes, without further cost to the Owner, the annual test of the fire alarm system, excluding all major repairs, modifications or upgrades.
b.4) WATER SYSTEM: full maintenance of the water system, including inspection for the proper functioning of the water systems, excluding all major repairs, modifications or upgrades.
The Consulate General of Italy intends to acquire displays of interest in order to proceed to appoint a building maintenance contractor for the above systems at its London headquarters situated in HARP HOUSE, 83-86 FARRINGDON ROAD, EC4 4BL.
The total value of the contract is estimated in maximum £ 70,000.00.
This notice is exclusively finalised to invite display of interest from potentially interested economic operators. It is not in any way binding for this Consulate General, which reserves its right to identify, at a later time, the number of suitable subjects (maximum five) to whom send a letter of invitation to bid.
The display of interest is only finalized to communicate to the Consulate General of Italy in London their availability to present an offer.
All subjects admitted to participate will be required to demonstrate:
1) Registration to the Chamber of Commerce or Company House or in the professional or commercial bar of the country of residence, acting as provider of services similar to the above mentioned.
2) Solid economic and financial capacity, through submission of the last balance sheet.
3) Self-assessment certifying not to be or having never declared bankruptcy, liquidation, compulsory administration, or any other similar circumstances, and not having any of the above ongoing proceedings based on the legislation of the State the company belongs to.
4) Self-assessment certifying to be up to date with tax payments according to the present legislation in the country of residence.
5) To be up to date with their workers’ social welfare payments according to the present legislation in the country of residence.
6) Self-assessment certifying to only employ and introduce into the Consulate ‘CE certified equipment’ that is conforming to the current Health and Safety regulations.
7) Not to have received any kind of fine concerning safety according to what is established by competent authorities and to be able to carry out their services conforming to the current regulations.
8) Not to have been subject to equitable rescission due to their own responsibility.
9) Technical and professional skills verifiable through a minimum of five years previous experience in the requested service (report of the jobs carried out in the last 5 years)
10) Being in possession of relevant licences from local authorities to show that the Company is qualified to certify and maintain systems, as specified above, enabled to release certifications, to be responsible for handling logbooks of compulsory maintenance in accordance with EU and UK Directive.
The interested companies should submit a participation form (Annex A):
Deadline for the application is: 30th November 2019.
The Annex A can be anticipated by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the object: “DISPLAY OF INTEREST, BUILDING MAINTENANCE SERVICES”.
Interested companies can contact the Project Manager on 020 7936 5952 or the above email address in order to arrange a site survey.
The selected Companies will receive a letter of invitation to bid containing the specifics of the offering before 4th of December 2019.
The deadline for the definition of the contract is set for 20th December 2019.
Officer in charge (RUP)