EXPLORATORY NOTICE FOR THE ACQUISITION OF DISPLAY OF INTEREST IN PARTICIPATING TO THE NEGOTIATION PROCESS EX ART. 36 COMMA 2, D.LGS 50/2016 BELOW EU THRESHOLD, FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF A CONTRACTOR FOR MAINTENANCE SERVICES OF MECHANICAL/AIR CONDITIONING/HEATING/FRESH AIR SUPPLY EQUIPMENT/ELECTRIC/WATER PLUMBING AND DRAINAGE SYSTEMS SERVICES FOR YEAR 2023, (01.02.2023 – 01.02.2024), THAT SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
A) – FACILITY MANAGEMENT
a.1) maintenance and updating mechanical equipment, plumbing, drainage, electrical and any aspect of plants in the building.
a.2) provide reports on the conditions of the systems of the building and projections of future repairs as needed to the mentioned systems;
B) – THE SCHEDULED AND ORDINARY MAINTENANCE OF THE FOLLOWING SYSTEMS
b.1) MECHANICAL/AIR CONDITIONING/HEATING/FRESH AIR SUPPLY/ EQUIPMENT/SYSTEMS: full maintenance and inspection of the mechanical system, including manual and inspection labour along with the limited necessary materials to keep the mechanical equipment/systems in proper running condition; including weekly general maintenance and specific maintenance of the equipment according to the company schedule;
b.3) ELECTRICAL: full maintenance both preventive and emergency calls for the electrical system. Full maintenance of all electric panels located in all floors, including inspections, testing and replacement of faulty parts;
b.4) water system: full maintenance of the water system, including inspection for the proper functioning of the water and drainage systems.
The Consulate General of Italy intends to acquire displays of interest in order to proceed to appoint a building maintenance contractor for the above systems at its London headquarters situated in HARP HOUSE, 83-86 FARRINGDON ROAD, EC4 4BL.
The total value of the contract is estimated in maximum £ 35,000.00 before VAT
This notice is exclusively finalised to invite display of interest from potentially interested economic operators. It is not in any way binding for this Consulate General, which reserves its right to identify, at a later time, the number of suitable subjects (maximum five) to whom send a letter of invitation to bid.
The display of interest is only finalized to communicate to the Consulate General of Italy in London their availability to present an offer.
All subjects admitted to participate will be required to demonstrate:
- Registration to the Chamber of Commerce or Company House or in the professional or commercial bar of the country of residence, acting as provider of services similar to the above mentioned;
- Solid economic and financial capacity, through submission of the last balance sheet;
- Self-assessment certifying not to be or having never declared bankruptcy, liquidation, compulsory administration, or any other similar circumstances, and not having any of the above ongoing proceedings based on the legislation of the State the company belongs to;
- Self-assessment certifying to be up to date with tax payments according to the present legislation in the country of residence;
- To be up to date with their workers’ social welfare payments according to the present legislation in the country of residence;
- Self-assessment certifying to only employ and introduce into the Consulate ‘CE certified equipment’ that is conforming to the current Health and Safety regulations;
- Not to have received any kind of fine concerning safety according to what is established by competent authorities and to be able to carry out their services conforming to the current regulations;
- Not to have been subject to equitable rescission due to their own responsibility;
- Technical and professional skills verifiable through a minimum of five years previous experience in the requested service (report of the jobs carried out in the last 5 years);
- Being in possession of relevant licences from local authorities to show that the Company is qualified to certify and maintain systems, as specified above, enabled to release certifications, to be responsible for handling logbooks of compulsory maintenance in accordance with EU and UK Directive.
The interested companies should submit a participation form (Annex A).
Deadline for the application is: 21st December 2022.
The Annex A can be anticipated by email to the following email address: email@example.com specifying in the object: “DISPLAY OF INTEREST, BUILDING MAINTENANCE SERVICES”.
Interested companies can contact the Project Manager on the above email address in order to arrange a site survey.
The selected Companies will receive a letter of invitation to bid containing the specifics of the offering before 31st December 2022.
Project Manager (RUP)