Dear fellow Italians,
since my arrival in London it has been my intention to introduce a number of initiatives to facilitate the issue of passports to some specific categories, nalemy:
- “Mums-to-be” for pregnant women, who can come to this Consulate General Monday to Friday between 12 noon and 1 p.m. without an appointment;
- “Silver Day” for over 70s, who can come to this Consulate General every morning from Tuesday to Friday without an appointment;
- “Disabled persons”, Monday to Friday from 12 noon to 1 p.m. without an appointment;
- Passport for minors 0 to 11:we have reduced the processing times – currently 2 to 3 weeks – to meet the needs of the new parents;
- Passport for minors aged 12 to 17: they can come to this Consulate General on Wednesday and Friday between 3 and 4 p.m.
I hope that these changes will meet with your approval. Please read the requirements carefully before coming to the Consulate. Also please follow us on our social networks – twitter nad facebook – to keep up to date with the new initiatives that we will launch over the coming months.
Consul General of Italy in London