Pursuant art. 6 (2) Reg. EU 2018/1806 school pupils traveling as a members of a school group (up to sixth form) from a general education school who are nationals of a Third Country listed in Annex I of the Regulation, who are legally resident and reside in a Third Country listed in Annex II and seek to enter in the Italian territory, shall not require a visa if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- the group is accompanied by a teacher from the same school;
- the accompanying teacher must be able to present a list (on official school headed paper) of the school children he/she is accompanying;
- the list must contain the names of the traveling pupils;
- the list must describe the purpose and the circumstances of the intended stay;
- the pupils from Third Countries must be in possession of a valid passport/travel document for crossing the border in question.