This site uses technical, analytics and third-party cookies.
By continuing to browse, you accept the use of cookies.

Updating personal data following a change of GENDER

For this type of request please forward your application to the relevant Italian Court.

In fact, in Italian law the request for change of NAME following gender reassignment is dealt with by the Italian Court of the relevant Province of the applicant, in the birth place or Municipality where the birth is registered.